BISMILLAHHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM WBT


SELAMAT MEMBACA...

iklan sikit

iluvislam

my pet

Saturday 16 January 2010

learn from others' mistakes

salam

to learn from own mistakes, or to learn from others' mistakes?

okey, this quote ::learn from others' mistakes:: i 1st heard during the 2nd medical symposium in Moscow on new year 2010. quoted by the speaker associated prof. dr mohd ikram. great sympo, a very big thanks to the organizer.

but sometimes it requires u to do your own mistake, get that 1 'slap in your face', then u WILL learn from the mistake.

this applies very well to me.

i remember when i was in my 1st year here in moscow, i failed the MCQ during bio-organic paper. and that was really a slap. it pushed myself to study harder for the final oral exam, and frankly speaking, i did well during the oral part. [but still got only satisfying mark(3), as i failed that MCQ,sob3]

i also still remember my silly answer when i was doing my elective back in my hometown. the MO asked me a very simple question, yet i failed to recall anything. but now i do remember it, and at times something reminds me about that[it's about knee btw], i cant help myself but to laugh alone...but at least now it seems very hard for me to forget the real correct answer to that question.

but then, i know i cant afford to do mistakes[especially during my HO-ship] especially if it involves men's life. and also in my life, i should see people around me, and learn. and again, if i ever do the mistake, i guess i should tell other people, not to do the same mistake as i did.

so, i need to teach myself, to learn from other people's mistakes.

not only for my own sake, but also for other people's sake.

and also in Al-Quran, Allah has told us the stories of the previous ummat which had been punished for they are the disbelievers. So lets learn from the stories told in al-Quran.

In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented story but a confirmation of the existing (Scripture) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe. (Yusuf 12:111)

p/s: if u have time,try to read the story of Thamud, A'd, Firaun, etc at www.bangsamusnah.com
i havent finished reading yet, but just wanna share so we can together get benefits.

1 comments:

misz_duranis said...

nicely written swthrt.iAllah we'll share n remind each other, n we learn together :))