BISMILLAHHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM WBT


SELAMAT MEMBACA...

iklan sikit

iluvislam

my pet

Tuesday 2 December 2008

keropok cheetos...sapa nak beli,bole ym...

ok,time for some ads,if that teacher in US(i read this on yahoo) can sell ads on his test paper,so,y not i do ads in my blog,hihi :-p...ok,this is not a permanent business,we(dayah n i) juz want 2 finish our cheetos stock(they were suppossed 2 b sold at sukom d other day,haha,i guess everyone there only wants healthy malaysian food,hihi,juz kidding...sooo,any1 feeling like eating junk food?ok,help me ere,since these cheetos been in my room,i hav been d regular customer,haha,n i'm d only customer for 1 week(tiha beli las week,k...thnx nway)...
tiada paksaan kat sini...but any1 yg ttiba rs mcm nak mkn cheetos,juz ym me (helianthus710),i'll try my best 2deliver--->only for those in spartiv,k,hihi...ok,n i'm sorry kalau ada ym yg x prasan tu,huhu...
daaa....

0 comments: